BOOKING TERMS & PAYMENTS
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of the deposit of £10 per person.
- Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable in any event.
- Deposit payment serves as confirmation that these Terms & Conditions have been read and that the party contracting with The Christmas Cracker (hereinafter ‘you’) and all guests agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Final balance payment is required by 1stNovember 2019. Bookings made after 1stNovember 2019 will require full payment to confirm the booking.
- Non-payment of the final balance by the due date will render the contract void.
- Debit/credit card payments, bank transfer or cheque payments are free of charge.
- The Christmas Cracker allows 16’s and over into the venue, however it is essential that The Christmas Cracker are made aware of any under 18s at the time of making the booking. Failure to do so may result in those under 18 being refused entry or being asked to leave the venue.
- Booking changes are only acceptable when received from you.
- Places may be reallocated should a party size drop
- The Christmas Cracker will endeavour to accommodate menu or detail changes but will not be held responsible for failure of any changes if they were communicated less than 2 weeks before the event date
- The Christmas Cracker regrets that changes to bookings, menu choices or wine orders cannot be made on the day of the event
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Whole booking cancellations can only be made by you and must be email to email@example.com. Cancellations over the telephone cannot be accepted. In order for the cancellation to be accepted, you must receive a confirmation email from The Christmas Cracker stating acknowledgment of the cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be used for any other goods or services provided by The Christmas Cracker (including but not limited to the balance payment or drinks orders)
- Refunds of the balance payment will be calculated as follows
- Refund 100% less deposit, if cancelled before 1stNovember 2019
- Refund 75% less deposit, if cancelled before 8thNovember 2019 but after 1stNovember 2019
- Refund 50% less deposit, if cancelled before 15thNovember 2019 but after 8thNovember 2019
- No refund, if cancelled after 15thNovember 2019
- Refunds will be paid by The Christmas Cracker as soon as reasonably possible within 28 days after receiving refund details from you
- Refunded monies will be returned via the original method of payment unless agreed otherwise between The Christmas Cracker and you.
- Due to on-going changes in configurations, tables will not be allocated until the day of the event.
- Should individual place settings be required, you will be able to allocate these during the pre-dinner Reception, provided that this is agreed in advance with a member of the The Christmas Cracker team.
- There is a set menu for this event, with a vegetarian alternative. Vegetarian meals must be pre-ordered at least 14 days before your party night. The Christmas Cracker will endeavour to accommodate any special dietary requirements if requested at least 14 days prior to your party night. The Christmas Cracker must be notified of any dietary requirements by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Menu choices must be received no later than 14 days prior to your party date.
- The Christmas Cracker will endeavour to accommodate menu changes but will not be held responsible for failure of any changes if they were communicated less than 14 days before the event date
- If menu options are not submitted 14 days before the event the standard Christmas menu will be served.
- The Christmas Cracker reserves the right to make changes to the advertised menu in the event of shortages in the supply of particular items but undertakes that a three-course meal will be served.
- Any pre-ordered beverages or drinks packages must be paid for in advance
- One glass of complimentary prosecco per person is included within the ticket price on arrival between 6.30pm – 7pm. The Christmas Cracker regrets that complimentary prosecco cannot be provided for late arrivals.
- No other drinks are included in the ticket price except where stated
- Pre-ordered drinks packages can only be purchased if the same package is purchased for each and every guest in the party. The Christmas Cracker regrets it is unable to make concessions for guests who do not require the drinks package for any reason whatsoever.
- At the event, any queries regarding a beverage order must be made with a member of staff at the time. We advise that you take your beverage invoice to the event as proof of purchase. Any issues not raised during the evening cannot be dealt with post event.
- Guests may not, under any circumstances, bring their own drinks.
- The Christmas Cracker do not permit beverages to be removed from the venue.
- The Christmas Cracker reserves the right to refuse admission, and to remove from the function any person, whose condition in the opinion of the staff at the venue interferes, or is likely to interfere with, the enjoyment of the function by other participants. This includes non-compliance with the dress code as stated on our website.
- The Christmas Cracker does not accept any responsibility in respect of any person prevented from entering the function, or asked to leave due to their conduct
- The Christmas Cracker will take every care to honour commitments – but reserves the right to amend or alter all or part of the programme of the parties and regret that they will not accept liability for errors, changes, omissions or cancellations.
- The Christmas Cracker does not accept any liability & shall not be liable for non-completion of the event, or for any delays arising as a results of strikes, riots or lockouts affecting the owner of the event venue or any third party suppliers to The Christmas Cracker, Morningside Arena and/or the event, adverse weather conditions, loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood, or any other cause beyond The Christmas Cracker’s reasonable control.
- Dates and timings advertised are subject to licensing approval and a sufficient level of ticket sales in the sole opinion of The Christmas Cracker.
- Pictures used for advertisements may not be an exact reflection of the theming, entertainment or other aspects of the event.
- It must be appreciated that The Christmas Cracker is required to book and pay for labour, entertainment and certain food items in advance.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes The Christmas Cracker’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Subject to sub-paragraph (h) above, The Christmas Cracker shall have no liability to you, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, for any loss of profit or of goodwill, or any loss or damage which is indirect or consequential or which does not arise as a direct result and natural result of a breach of its contract with you or which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach.
- The Christmas Cracker’s liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the provision of its contract with you shall be limited to the amount of the price paid by you to The Christmas Cracker under your contract for the relevant event.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and in the unlikely event of a dispute, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.